Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction is a process where many different kinds of treatment will be used in order to fully restore a patient’s smile. These procedures include:
- Tooth Extractions: One or more teeth will be removed from the mouth.
- Dental Implants: In the case of a missing tooth, a dental implant may be inserted in its place.
- Dental Crowns: Placed over damaged or decayed teeth for a natural look.
- Tooth Fillings: Placed inside the tooth in the case of decay or a cavity.
- Veneers: Bonded to the surface of a tooth for a million dollar smile.
- Inlays and Onlays: Help to resotre weak poritions of the teeth to prevent further damage or decay.
- Root Canals: Treats infection affecting the root of the tooth.